Frequently Asked Questions
If you don’t find answers to your questions here please ask via the Contact Page »
- What Corporate Events do you Cover?
- Our Corporate Band has performed at a huge range of different events including Christmas Parties, launch Parties, Army Events, retirement and birthday celebrations, and many more, there really is no restriction on the type of event we can cover.
- Can you Tailor your Set to our Musical Taste?
- Yes, we play a vast range of music from jazz and swing, to Motown, pop and rock. We understand each event is different and tailor our set to fit your needs. Just request our full song list to be sent to you.
- Can you do special requests/songs not on the list?
- Absolutely! We will endeavor to learn any special requests you ask for. Requests are generally kept to a maximum of 3 songs requiring at least 4 weeks preparation, however there is flexibility depending on the type of event.
- What time will the band arrive?
- With corporate and charity events, we will always set up and sound check before guests arrive if possible. If you require the band to set up much earlier in the day, there are additional charges of £40 per hour for unscheduled time.
- How long does it take the band to set up?
- We usually allow an hour and a half to set up and sound check, although times may vary depending on the venue.
- Does the band provide their own PA system / Lighting equipment?
- Yes, we are completely self-contained so you don’t need to worry about a thing. We use a top class Mackie PA system with access to larger systems for events over 600 people. We also provide a full lighting rig.
- How long will the band play for?
- We offer a wide variety of different set lengths for Evening and Afternoon
entertainment depending on your requirements… See what’s Available »
- Does the band provide music between and before sets?
- Yes, booking through us includes a complimentary DJ Service to run alongside our performance. We have a full lighting rig and a professional DJ App on an iPad
which we use to manually mix music for the evening. If Wi Fi is available we can also download any extra songs requested if we don’t already have it!
- How long are the intervals?
- We request intervals of at least 15 minutes but naturally intervals are adapted to fit your requirements on the day.
- Will the band require refreshments?
- We do request that the band is provided with soft drinks throughout our stay at the venue.
- Do we need to hire a stage?
- Although a stage is a great addition to a performance it is not a requirement by any means.
- How much space do you require?
- We are very adaptable with our setup so can fit into just about any room or marquee.
- What are the minimum power requirements?
- We require at least 2 independent 13 amp sockets. If you are hiring a marquee some companies may request details so please advise that our lighting and PA system use approximately 2.5kw, therefore a single 16amp power supply is not sufficient.
- Can I come and watch the band play live before I book?
- We can inform you of any public performances and you are welcome to attend these. However, as we mainly specialize in private bookings, this might not always be a possibility.
- Do you offer discounts on combined afternoon and evening sets?
- Yes we do. We offer a package for your event where we can play background/interval music for your guests, as well as the main evening entertainment for a discounted price. See Our Packages & Prices
- Is the bands equipment PAT tested and Insured?
- Of course, if the venue requires a certificate, please contact us and we’ll forward you copy.
We also have public Liability insurance worth £10,000,000.00.
- How do I confirm a booking?
- When we have received your deposit and signed the contract, a booking confirmation email will be sent to you.
For bookings or other enquiries please get in touch via the Contact Page »